Friday, January 21, 2011

Tofu Stir-fry

So sometimes I buy things without thinking.  Case in point: I bought tofu once.  My nutritionist told me one way to cook it is in a stir fry.  So tonight, I did just that.

Camille's Tofu Stir Fry

Ingredients:
1 cup rice, cooked
3 oz firm tofu
1/2 c pepper blend frozen veggie mix
1/2 c broccoli stir fry frozen mix
1 t garlic powder
1/2 t season salt
1 T peanut butter
1 T soy sauce

Directions:
1.  In small container, mix PB and soy sauce, microwave 20 seconds to soften, then stir.
2.  In skillet, cook veggies on high until almost thawed.  Add in tofu.  Pour in a few splashes of soy sauce.  After a minute, add in PB/Soy sauce mixture.  Add in rice.  Once liquid evaporates, add in 1/2 c water.  Season with garlic salt and season salt.  Once water evaporates and stir fry begins to stick to pan, pour in bowl, then serve and enjoy!

It is so easy to make and makes 2-3 servings, depending on how hungry you are!

I forgot to take a picture after I made it...so here's a picture of what's left on my plate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment