Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Making Bread

So today I decided I wanted to try a bread recipe I found on someone else's blog.  Amy over at New Nostalgia posted a recipe for Oatmeal Whole Wheat Quick bread.  Me being the lover off all things bread and oatmeal, I decided to try my hand at it.


I woke up early this morning and decided it would be a great day for bread making.  Sadly, my roommate was still asleep.  So, after an hour or two of sitting around waiting for her to wake up, I decided it was time to start anyways (after all, it WAS 10).  As I ground the oats in a blender, I tried smothering the sound with a T-shirt to avoid waking her up, and I think it worked!  Anyways, within ten minutes, the dough was made, pan was greased, and the bread was in the oven.  Twenty impatient minuted later, voila! It was done!


It was soo beautiful!


My customers at work today are so lucky!  I'm bringing them little bites to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment